Thursday, December 20, 2012

Final reflection


From this project I have learned many different things about Floyd Mayweather jr. And some of those things were new or old. This project helped me learn many different things about myself that I need to change.

The thing that I learned and that surprised me were all the different injuries that could happen to you. And some of those injuries could possibly be life changing If it happens.  But the other thing that I learned about the health risks is that there at  some health advantages also and some of them are really good.

During this project I learned that Floyd Mayweather jr has a foundation that helps children that don't have anything. And when I found that out I thought that it was a good thing because I think we need more celebrities that would do that for the children. And I also found out during my research that Floyd promotes fights and he also promotes different fighter that are in different weight classes.

The thing that was really hard about this project was to find something about Floyd that was kind of a how-to do something. That post I thought was the hardest and in the end I didn't do that post because I couldn't find anything that would work for the post. But I think that this was the hardest thing to find out of all the posts that we did.

The other thing that I thought was most difficult about this project was getting everything done on time. The reason why is because there was so much stuff that you had to find in a short period of time that you were kind of like overwhelmed because you knew that if you didn't get it done during class or at home you were behind. And I need to learn how to stay on task and get things done when they need to be done.

The thing that I thought was most rewarding was that I learned new things about myself.   The things that were rewarding are finishing large projects that take a number of weeks to do and finish the project on time. Those were the two main things that were rewarding about this project.

The other thing that was rewarding during this project is when the teacher took out two posts and and instead of ten posts we have eight posts. I think that was a big sign of relief because then you know that you can take longer on each post and trying to get it the best you possibly can. And we took a week each on the last two posts and it got a lot better because you know that you did your best on it.

So during this project it had its ups and downs, but all together I liked the project because you got to learn different things about people that you usually wouldn't get to research everyday.

Photo credit: http://thelightnc.com/8906708/floyd-mayweather-jr-due-to-begin-jail-sentence-today

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2012 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Brendan Dushane said...

I can relate to some of the problems with finding things for my blog also. Katy perry only accomplish a very few things but they were huge accomplishments.

 
At December 20, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

I agree with learning alot about yourself. I as well learned very much. Due dates were hard to get sometimes, but u had to push through and finish all your blog posts. But just think now we all know how to blog which can help us later in life. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home