Monday, December 17, 2012

Accomplishments


For this post I am going to tell you the top five different accomplishment by Floyd Mayweather Jr. And these accomplishments are the ones that I see in my eyes. So here are my five different accomplishments. These accomplishments are going to be from least to greatest.

Accomplishment #5: Net worth of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Floyd Mayweather jr. is known for being a professional boxer. And with being a professional boxer money comes along with it besides fame. So as of 2012 Floyd  Mayweather jr has a net worth of 115 million dollars. In my opinion I think that this is an accomplishment because he has earned this with blood, sweat and tears, and many years of work. And no matter what I think happens in his career I think he will always be worth 115 million dollars.

Read Article:http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/athletes/boxer/floyd-mayweather-jr-net-worth/

Accomplishment #4: Highest paid Athlete

As of 2012 professional boxer Floyd Mayweather jr. is the highest paid athlete. For fighting Victor Ortiz in September ad Miguel Cotto with both fight combined Floyd managed to rake in an astounding $85 million dollars, for the Victor Ortiz fight Floyd made $40 million dollars and for the Miguel Cotto fight Floyd made $45 million dollars, but on top of the $85 million dollars for the PPV receipts for the Cotto fight he took in $95 million dollars. In my opinion I think that it is a good thing that Floyd made that much money because if you are going to put your body at risk you should at least but your body on the line but making a lot of money while doing it.

Read Article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2012/06/18/mayweather-tops-list-of-the-worlds-100-highest-paid-athletes/

Accomplishment #3: Mayweather Promotions

Mayweather has a business called Mayweather promotions. The jobs of Mayweather promotions are to promote fights, promote fighters, basically everything to do with boxing. Mayweather promotions has three different fighters that it promotes and the fighters are in three different weight classes. And those fighters that Mayweather promotes are " welterweight: Floyd Mayweather jr. And for lightweight: Ishe Smith, and for middleweight: J'Leon Love". In my opinion I think that it is ago of thing that Mayweather promotions has different fighters because then Mayweather can be involved with different weight classes with different boxers.

Read Article:  http://www.mayweatherpromotions.com/

Accomplishment #2: World Titles

Floyd Mayweather jr has fought in many different weight classes during his career. And with fighting in different classes he has won many different world titles. And some of the titles are WBC, WBA. www.boxrec.com said the first world title is " WBA Super Welterweight super title, WBC Welterweight champion, and the WBA Lightmiddle weight champion". And there are many other world titles that Floyd has won.in my opinion I think that it is a good that he won all those world titles because then it shows people that he is the best, and if they want to be the best they have to take out the best which would be Floyd Mayweather jr.

Read Article: http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=352&cat=boxer 


Source: http://buzz.eewmagazine.com/eew-magazine-buzz-blog/2012/5/7/floyd-mayweather-jr-winning-in-the-ring-losing-in-life.html

Accomplishment #1 Record

 Floyd Mayweather jr. Is known for boxing, but he is also known for is astound record which is 43 wins and 0 losses with 23 of those wins as a knockout.  He has been able to keep that record a perfect one from the start when he started his professional boxing career. And I think that it is a good thing because with a record like that you should be able to make really good money which he is so I think this would have to be in my view his accomplishment number 1. And according to boxrec he has fought over the United States of America. And he deserved/ earned where he is at with his professional record.

Read Article: http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=352&cat=boxer


So I have told you the five accomplishments of Floyd Mayweather jr that I think they are but in my point of view. So I hope you liked these accomplishments. So I hope that you think that these accomplishments are the same for him as well.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home